H22A
By itCouldgeTwoRse
#157453 that is one hell of a deal. :thumb:

on a scale of 1-10 how much fun will the wireing be for that :lol:
By mooze
#157471 well the clutch didnt come with the kit. i had a fresh one that was sitting around. wiring was about a 3 at max. not much to change. more of just extending. i rewired dizzy and alternator i think that was it. all of that was done by merging the two harnesses. didnt have to take anything apart
By mooze
#159691 well update (well a lil late) car is back in action. will make a vid later of how it runs and will make a vid of next road run. more fun coming up
By siraig
#180505 any news? im lookin to h2d my coupe with my h22a and my d16z6 tranny
By mooze
#181673 im greatly satisfied with it. still havnt made a video yet but will shortly. still havnt wired in my vtec but it still pulls hard
By JUICE
mooze wrote:im greatly satisfied with it. still havnt made a video yet but will shortly. still havnt wired in my vtec but it still pulls hard

glad to hear you didn't sell it!
By mooze
JUICE wrote:
mooze wrote:im greatly satisfied with it. still havnt made a video yet but will shortly. still havnt wired in my vtec but it still pulls hard

glad to hear you didn't sell it!

haha. yeah i still may end up selling it, but not just yet
By mooze
#182815 here is a vid 1st gear pull. and i have VTEC solenoid disconnected. so guess what no VTEC. well i didnt floor it as i had to look for deers and such.i came into a line of deers when i slowed down. stock tranny from d15b7

By mooze
#182820 same night and more deers got to 4th gear still no tec

By 93hatcheg
#184497 damn !!!! this is awesome cause i really want my step bros h22a outta but dont wanna let go of my edm d15b lsd trans! now i can have them both!!!! im loving it. ohh by the way, niccce motor that is definatly a favorite of mine@
By mooze
#187162 ok well everything is wired in.hahahaha it the s**t now. will be posting a vid for everyone soon
By redciv1
#187197 Nice job. I was interested in this motor at one point but because it was OBD2 there were some wiring issues as far as VTEC and maybe even the EGR. There was a guy either in SC or NC that finally was able to get one hooked up. Pics and also want to see how you hooked up the VTEC. in CEL's?
By redciv1
#187199 BTW, what was needed for the H2D set-up? Do you use regular D series tranny mount or custom?
By mooze
#187516 im a guy in sc. vtec wiring is very simple. u only use the wire for the vtec solenoid and jump the pressure swith wire to the solenoid wire. for h2d all need is the h motor and a mount for the hmotor everything else is oem dseries. i would also recommend the h22 alternator relocate