H22A
By bk_civiceg
#203601 sweet thanks man. hopefully i'll be doing this in the coming months...
By mooze
#203768 well im thinking bout selling my stuff so if ur interested let me know....send me a pm with digits
By mooze
#209334 all up 4 sale in classified section.....everything......complete partout details there
By OleFolk
mooze wrote:
Method wrote:is h2d using a d series tranny?

yep

wont that power destroy the transmission?
Wont the different gear ratio mess with the power band?
Or is it pretty similar?
By mooze
#219243 tranny is fine. d trannys r a lot stronger than most think. powerband is pretty consistant. if i was back home i would post a dyno for u but im not
By Eg6H2D
#233358 H2D FTW!!!

:thumb: pure awesomeness..

So in order to fit. u will retain the OEM tranny and Rear mount and u need a custom Driver side mount!! Pure awesomeness!!! HaLeLuYa!!! :thumb:
By mooze
#233643 yep....heres a pic just to show.....excuse the messy wires and such

and this is how it sits
By mooze
#233645 vid of my homemade alt relocater....no longer installed tho.
By Eg6H2D
mooze wrote:yep....heres a pic just to show.....excuse the messy wires and such

and this is how it sits

So it sits in there pretty nicely.. Now i see it's very close to the Driver shock tower. Did u have to cut anyhting to make room for it to fit at all? and about the driver mount, it looks tight there. any modification to the Driver frame rail there?. Also. did you have to space the hood or cut the the support brackets on the under side of the hood at all?

:thumb:
By mooze
#233854 yeah real close to tower....i shaved it a little so the vc would clear tho u could just bang it a little...in the video u can see where i cut the frame (with torch) to assure i had belt clearance ....hood is spaced with washers and longer bolts and support is cut out
By mooze
#239683 ok guys got most of my new stuff in.. my sidewinder lovefab sidewinder manifold should b in next week....still i cant start the build until july :( but this time ill walk through the complete process
By Eg6H2D
#243204 Mooze.

What axles did u use for your set up? OEM? or custom length?

If u did use ur OEM ones how well did they fit, did they bend a lil in an awkward way when installed?
By Eg6H2D
mooze wrote:here is a vid 1st gear pull. and i have VTEC solenoid disconnected. so guess what no VTEC. well i didnt floor it as i had to look for deers and such.i came into a line of deers when i slowed down. stock tranny from d15b7

y cant i see the vid? it's asking me for a password..
By mooze
EG6b20R wrote:Mooze.

What axles did u use for your set up? OEM? or custom length?

If u did use ur OEM ones how well did they fit, did they bend a lil in an awkward way when installed?

oem length...the tranny is going to sit it stock position....all mounts will bolt right up...it will be as though a dseries is still in the bay
By Eg6H2D
#243512 ok cool.. Im thinkin like the Replacement mounts for B and D series interact. just wondering if H2B mounts would have the same concept?.

Just curious.. lol