H22A
By mooze
#243845 the mounts should change nothing
By Eg6H2D
#244929 What driver side mount did you use?
By mooze
#245080 thats the one u have to make a bracket to bolt to the motor...i had a set of eg h22 mounts so i used the drivers mount and i made a bracket to fit the block. u can use a mount from any motor into the eg...u just have to make the bracket to fit the mount....if u can find a b series mount it should make it a little easier
By Eg6H2D
mooze wrote:thats the one u have to make a bracket to bolt to the motor...i had a set of eg h22 mounts so i used the drivers mount and i made a bracket to fit the block. u can use a mount from any motor into the eg...u just have to make the bracket to fit the mount....if u can find a b series mount it should make it a little easier

Gotcha. right now i have innovative B/D series 3 bolt mount kit. so my driver side mount is the "GSR" or ABS driver 3 bolt mount. .. So that should make it easier?
I just been doing alot of thinking about the H2B mounts. Since it's the same concept would they fit H2B and H2D. The mounts i have now i can use for a B swap and everything will line up properly. IM wondering if that same concept applies if i were to use the H2B mounts for this H2D set up. which i can actually get through hasport.. . Dont know til i try right?
By mooze
#245363 again its not the mounts that u have to worry about.....forget the mounts and worry about what ur going to be bolting the mount to.....THE BRACKET THATS BOLTED TO THE BLOCK IS THE KEY
By Eg6H2D
mooze wrote:again its not the mounts that u have to worry about.....forget the mounts and worry about what ur going to be bolting the mount to.....THE BRACKET THATS BOLTED TO THE BLOCK IS THE KEY

I knoww.. i knowww. lol. it was just a thought..
By mooze
#262743 so as most of you know i had to take a break from my civic as i was deployed................but now im back...so i started the fresh build today....will have pix uploaded a little later
By Eg6H2D
mooze wrote:so as most of you know i had to take a break from my civic as i was deployed................but now im back...so i started the fresh build today....will have pix uploaded a little later

HOLY SHIT!!!! welcome back sonnnnnnnnn!!!

check out my updates!! :thumb:
By mooze
#267892 Image
By mooze
#267999 yeah its gettin there
By mooze
#268048 For those who were curious before

By Eg6H2D
mooze wrote:For those who were curious before

!! lol.. I have not seen that yet!! Nice though!!! is it a good fit into the bay? you moving the Radiator? :thumb: :woot: :thumb:
By mooze
#268057 Fits fine. Slim fan on radiator and condenser. Keep ac with boost. That's a bad azz mani