Anything & Everything Off-Topic (Some material may be offensive)
By smokinsoljah420
#103834 Picking up next week!

Whatcha think? ex power everything! :thumb: automatic :thumbdown:

Bad stuff: wacky alarm (somtimes doesnt disengage), auto, and needs a new fender, maybe a new hood, and the clear coat redone. if i keep it this color which i probably wont. Dont want anyone thinking im copying them. :roll: :lol:

Good stuff: interior 9.9 out of 10. (missing a horn button but still immaculate). runs great. power steering. a/c. bone stock except for the wheels which have newish tires lol! V-TEC!

Sorry for the shitty pic. And to tim, I havent gotten her the cam yet, still waiting for my damn tax return! :cry:

Anways anyone ever do a auto to manual swap? is it hard?
Last edited by smokinsoljah420 on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By hondajunkee
#103835 looks good, but yeah needs to be stick :thumb:
By chrono404
hondajunkee wrote:looks good, but yeah needs to be stick :thumb:

x2

Automatics kill all the fun, I have a Automatic Integra LS, Slow as hell, Slower then my 4dr EG Sedan. Nice in the city when the drive to work consists of roads you cant do more then 35 on much more easy, But still a total buzzkill.

if its just a car to take back and forth to work, then keep it an auto, if its a car you want to mod and get some power out of, that slush box has to hit the curb.
By smokinsoljah420
#103841 for now im just going to be using it for a back and forth to work. which is two city blocks away. it will not stay auto for long that i promise lol! :thumb: i cant stand automatic. :thumbdown: :lol: buts its just sooooo nice compared to my hatch lol! :thumb:
By hondajunkee
#103842 two blocks? save the gas and ride a bike, or walk it. I'd never drive if i lived that close to work :lol:
By smokinsoljah420
#103910 city blocks. about a mile and a half to two miles. lol! i could walk or ride a bike but by the time i get there ill be DRENCHED. gotta remeber dude this is florida. its allways HOT! :roll: plus i filled my tank up 2 weeks ago lol. still have about a 1/4 tank. all i do is work then home. maybe sometimes to the junkers or the grocery stores which are both REALLY close. :thumb:
Last edited by smokinsoljah420 on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By hondajunkee
#103912 so a ten minuet bike ride :lol:
By marvinp8700
#103916 DD ftw

welcome to the ex club
By Civic_HatchSI
#103967 sweet coupe! I have done the auto to manual in my 95 coupe. Its very straight forward if you need any pics or help let me know :thumb:
By Classiccarsrule85
teal_dx wrote:nice find! So what are you going to do with your hatch then?

he be tradeing it for the coupe
By smokinsoljah420
#104437 yep! the guy wants to trade me for my hatch with money on top of it on his end! :oops: i know i dont know whats wrong with him either lol! anyways he just really wants a manual hatch super bad. man he doesnt know what hes getting himself into! lol! :lol:
By hatchin06
#104444 your getting rid of the hatch?? I love the color :thumb:
By smokinsoljah420
#104448 :lol: yea man. theres SO much this thing needs and truthfully i dont wanna deal with it. id MUCH rather have something that doesnt need this much work. body work especially. ill take pics tommorow with my chicks new cam and youll see what im really talking about lol! :thumb:
By hatchin06
#104451 True, I feel you. Now trade the teal coupe for a teal hatch :lol: