D15B2 MPFI
TurboEdit chip-tune
D16A6 camgear
D16A6 intakemanifold
no-name header
Greddy SP2 catback
Mugen knock-off airbox
Monsterflow airfilter

According to Robin, there was still some little hp to gain by changing the camtiming.
My conclusion would be that he needs to advance his ignitiontiming a bit.
By chnzgoofball
#22929 wow... some nice numbers for just bolt ons :thumb:
By stefan
#22940 I've got something like that in B-series... almost 200hp from a B16A2 with bolt-ons ;)
By chnzgoofball
stefan wrote:I've got something like that in B-series... almost 200hp from a B16A2 with bolt-ons ;)

:woot:
By weaponr82
LowTEC-Derbo wrote:ok?

is that suppose to be fast ? :P

Haha yea right! I like people who think cause its an Si, WRX, or an SS that they are fast no matter what. I'm slow no matter what. Its funny when people who should be faster are slower than me! And thanks for posting the dyno sheet, thats pretty decent!
By stefan
#22967 The RPM's on the sheet aren't exactly right btw, I just noticed that max hp is at 6840 rpm... but at the dynosheet it is at ± 6250 rpm.
This is because the dyno matched its rpm with the cars rpm at 3000rpm in stead of 5000 (wich would be much more accurate).

So you can count 600rpm up to the sheet.
By Bouli
chnzgoofball wrote:
stefan wrote:I've got something like that in B-series... almost 200hp from a B16A2 with bolt-ons ;)

:woot:

x2 :thumb:
By bietelboer
#23833 B-series are for pussy's D-serie FTW :woot:
By stefan
#23997 I'll remember that when I overtake you, your car rapidly getting smaller in my mirrors ;)

J/K Mark :D

(I won't remember when I do that to you :twisted: )
By bietelboer
stefan wrote:I'll remember that when I overtake you, your car rapidly getting smaller in my mirrors ;)

J/K Mark :D

(I won't remember when I do that to you :twisted: )

Just wait little biatch :twisted:
By Sire
bietelboer wrote:B-series are for pussy's D-serie FTW :woot:

pussy... 8)
By stefan
#24291 This setup will not set you back at least 1500-2000 euro, unlike a decent DIY/secondhand turbo-install.

Be aware that in the States about 99% of all parts are WAY cheaper than over here (a typical Greddy turbokit for a Civic would set me back 3500 euro at least, wich is about 5 grand in dollars...).
Even though the euro is expensive for the US guys atm, wich make goods even cheaper for me, it saves a couple of hundred bucks importing from the States yourself.
I guess this also goes for the Brits, other EU-country residents, and I don't know jack about other parts of the world :lol:

So for you guys in the US, j/y boosting it would be really cheap, not in Europe where this is the cheapest way to go.
Probably the reason why almost no one in Holland builds a decent D-series, but there are lots of people building and boosting B-series.
By EgCruiser
#30231 :thumb: NICE , im going 2 follow the most of the list with Parts..
Im hoping to get around 115-120 hp :D