B16, B18, B20
By Civic_HatchSI
Greasedmonkey wrote:Rocket motorsports cams and some cam gears.

i dunno about cams right now cuz i dont have time to put them in lol but cam gears would be a good idea for now..
By ku
#10156 no point getting adjusttable cam gears for stock cams unless there R cams
By Civic_HatchSI
fresh eh2* wrote:get a skunk2 intake manifold, some good headers,whale penis intake and ur good

i have a skunk2 intake on order and getting some itr headers and I have a stock intake for now the j racing CF one if too expensive lol
By Greasedmonkey
#10215 cams are easy to put in, you can do it with the motor out.
By ChicagoMike
JDM-Chick wrote:
fresh eh2* wrote:get a skunk2 intake manifold, some good headers,whale penis intake and ur good

i have a skunk2 intake on order and getting some itr headers and I have a stock intake for now the j racing CF one if too expensive lol

If your staying daily driver and all motor, save up and get a quality header. :thumb:
The ITR one isnt bad, you could just get so much more out of your motor by going with a high end header. Remember, to make power all motor you need to invest in quality parts.

As far as headers go I highy recomend DTR/SSR, SMSP, or Hytech. I rock the DTR/SSR myself. :thumb:

Story for reference.........
My lil bro with a B16 grabbed 17hp when he installed the ITR header and Skunk2 stage1 cams.

My B18 with the DTR/SSR header and Skunk2 Stage1 cams netted me 33hp. Thats almost double!!

But that was like a year ago, my set-ups totally changed. :twisted:

Choose your parts wisely and you can make good power. Ya gotta pay to play. :lol:
By eg-civic-racer
#10225 Looks gay!! im only jokin!!! just thougt i would say somethin different to other folk!!

To be honest im jealous!! good luck bro, keep us updated ok! :thumb:
By Civic_HatchSI
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:
JDM-Chick wrote:

If your staying daily driver and all motor, save up and get a quality header. :thumb:
The ITR one isnt bad, you could just get so much more out of your motor by going with a high end header. Remember, to make power all motor you need to invest in quality parts.

As far as headers go I highy recomend DTR/SSR, SMSP, or Hytech. I rock the DTR/SSR myself. :thumb:

Story for reference.........
My lil bro with a B16 grabbed 17hp when he installed the ITR header and Skunk2 stage1 cams.

My B18 with the DTR/SSR header and Skunk2 Stage1 cams netted me 33hp. Thats almost double!!

But that was like a year ago, my set-ups totally changed. :twisted:

Choose your parts wisely and you can make good power. Ya gotta pay to play. :lol:

thanks for the info im still undecided on what header to get..I did order a skunk2 intake mani tho lol .. al ot of ppl run the DC headers here but I herd good and bad about them
By ChicagoMike
#10230 :thumb: to the Skunk2 mani!

:thumbdown: DC header

Quality headers are in the range of $800-$1400, just rock the stock one till you can swing it. Do it right the first time, I've learned that lesson the hard way with throwing money away on parts that dont produce numbers.
By Civic_HatchSI
AddictiveAllMotor wrote::thumb: to the Skunk2 mani!

:thumbdown: DC header

Quality headers are in the range of $800-$1400, just rock the stock one till you can swing it. Do it right the first time, I've learned that lesson the hard way with throwing money away on parts that dont produce numbers.

yea i plan to keep the stock header till i find a itr or somthing better.. any other good brand names to look for?

I'm sure there's others out there, but DTR/SSR, SMSP, or HYTECH are the quality power producers. I guess theres also RMF, but I'm not a big fan of his headers.
By Greasedmonkey
#10243 Ive never heard or seen the DTR/SSR header.....
By ChicagoMike
Greasedmonkey wrote:Ive never heard or seen the DTR/SSR header.....

DTR is Danny Tran
SSR is his company...Six Sigma Racing

http://www.sixsigmaracing.com/home.htm

Baller products!! :thumb: :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
#10249 I like that, but the page doesnt show much about it. it has a link for more info onthe wild one. I want a tri Y design
By ChicagoMike
#10253 Here's his tri-y.

This is my header. :thumb:

By fresh eh2*
#10263 yea skunk2 intake manifold is good shyt but like addictiveallmotor said in order for some good power your gonna have to cough up the cash for good quality parts.
are you installing a new clutch? if ur not i recommend you should