B16, B18, B20
By Civic_HatchSI
fresh eh2* wrote:yea skunk2 intake manifold is good shyt but like addictiveallmotor said in order for some good power your gonna have to cough up the cash for good quality parts.
are you installing a new clutch? if ur not i recommend you should

yea I ordred a stage 3 cluth and 8lb flywheel skunk 2 intake mani and now i just need to order a header once I decide on one
By stefan
#10297 A stock ITR intake is fine, with a Spoon filter in it off course.

Nice to read up on this btw, it's gonna be good!!
By Civic_HatchSI
#10306 picked up my timming belt took forever to come in dammit!

also called the truck company that is delivering my engine.. its stuck in Ontario urg! so they said it should be here on Tuesday ahh I hate waiting
By chnzgoofball
#10308 isnt there a company for headers that u tell them your motor setup and they will customize a header to your setup that produces the most power?? :?
By ChicagoMike
chnzgoofball wrote:isnt there a company for headers that u tell them your motor setup and they will customize a header to your setup that produces the most power?? :?

Any of those three that I mentioned will do that.
By Civic_HatchSI
chnzgoofball wrote:isnt there a company for headers that u tell them your motor setup and they will customize a header to your setup that produces the most power?? :?

not around here they dotn even kno what a damn timming belt is.. when i ordered that one they sent me a pully :x I was liek thats not what i ordered I was pissed
By Greasedmonkey
#10408 why didnt you get a OEM t belt?
By Civic_HatchSI
Greasedmonkey wrote:why didnt you get a OEM t belt?

didnt have any this belt is liek oem
By Greasedmonkey
#10468 LOL, nothing is LIKE oem. But I know what your talking about when you say they didnt have it. They dont havve mine either.
By Civic_HatchSI
Greasedmonkey wrote:LOL, nothing is LIKE oem. But I know what your talking about when you say they didnt have it. They dont havve mine either.

lol i dunno it just sais on the box OEM specifications :? so im sure it will do the trick I coudlnt get a rear GSR one they had none anywheres :thumbdown:
By Civic_HatchSI
#10600 WOOT! motor arrived finally!

installing it by the weekend if my clutch gets here in time
By chnzgoofball
JDM-Chick wrote:WOOT! motor arrived finally!

installing it by the weekend if my clutch gets here in time

pics please!!
By Greasedmonkey
#10630 Yes, we are gonna need to see group install party pics.
By civicnation93
#10916 Wheres the damn pics at already? Man, someone is slackin!!!!!!