B16, B18, B20
By Civic_HatchSI
civicnation93 wrote:Wheres the damn pics at already? Man, someone is slackin!!!!!!

it was delivered at my dads shop so I havent been able to see it yet will have pics of the install by saturday no worries :D
By chnzgoofball
JDM-Chick wrote:
civicnation93 wrote:Wheres the damn pics at already? Man, someone is slackin!!!!!!

it was delivered at my dads shop so I havent been able to see it yet will have pics of the install by saturday no worries :D

i think we are more eager then she is... lol :lol: :lol:
By Civic_HatchSI
chnzgoofball wrote:
JDM-Chick wrote:

lmao I htink so too.. but yea im totally excited as well I just want to get it in the car and done with so I can take it to the drag races on the 22nd.. its gonna be a tight deadline
By chnzgoofball
JDM-Chick wrote:
chnzgoofball wrote:
JDM-Chick wrote:

lmao I htink so too.. but yea im totally excited as well I just want to get it in the car and done with so I can take it to the drag races on the 22nd.. its gonna be a tight deadline

wow... ure cutting it very close but dun rush it to much... want to do everything right the first time so no problems at all
By Greasedmonkey
#10973 Hell, I need to get mine running for the next autoX. Its gonna be hard for me too. all I have to do is put a head on mine.

Good luck with yours. HUrry it up and get some pics.
By civicnation93
#11011 Excuses Excuses...I'll put the hmmwv in some drag races...ftw, just knock the other guy off the track lol...yeah right
By Civic_HatchSI
#11207 what i picked up today

-Castrol synthetic oil
-Honda filter
-Honda tranny fluid
-Cam seals

I have to go down to the shipping company today and see if my clutch arrived if it did install will be saturday :D
By civicnation93
#11283 Holly your like those people on the "just look" thread on CSC...to much talk not enough pictures lmfao...someone lock this thread until this girl posts some damn pics!!!!! hehe jk jk
By Civic_HatchSI
civicnation93 wrote:Holly your like those people on the "just look" thread on CSC...to much talk not enough pictures lmfao...someone lock this thread until this girl posts some damn pics!!!!! hehe jk jk

lol sry Iv been busy wasnt able to get the engine in today because my stupid clutch didnt arrive :x ... took it off the truck and I just looked over the motor and I found that the TPS was busted and the motor mounts they send me were poop only can use 1.. I took off the air conditioner pump and the RHD wiring harness I have to take the pink wire out of the harness to wire up the IAV but the rest should just be plug and play

Hopefully the clutch will be in monday so that will be installed along with the flywheel and skunk 2 intake manifold.. I did paint the heat sheild flat black lol anyways heres the pics!

-Honda oil filter
-Honda tranny fluid
-Accel 8mm wires
-Castrol Synthentic oil
-Cam seals
-NGK spark plugs
-timming belt

By Benji_Esi
#11288 I'm so jealous, there aren't even words...

*Kicks D16z6*
By Civic_HatchSI
#11413 WOOT! clutch and flywheel finally arrived!

gonna put that in tonight after work :D

By LaMbErT*
Benji_Esi wrote:I'm so jealous, there aren't even words...

*Kicks D16z6*

:lol: :lol:
By Greasedmonkey
#11482 Good luck with the install!
By Bouli
#11484 you've got that xtd clutch and flywheel form ebay ?

can you keep me updated when you've installed it ?

i'm looking for a good clutch-set and light flywheel atm.
By -EJ1- COUPE
#11502 i have an xtd clutch myself i liked it :thumb: