B16, B18, B20
By Civic_HatchSI
Bouli wrote:you've got that xtd clutch and flywheel form ebay ?

can you keep me updated when you've installed it ?

i'm looking for a good clutch-set and light flywheel atm.

I just installed it last night everything fits perfect came with bearing also

I got both from ebay very good deal and my buddy has the same set up in his turboed hatch but he has the stage 2 and he loves it..

the stock flywheel i took out was a good 15 pounds so this 8lb one should be awsome!

I will let oyu kno how she works on the road when i get her all back together in a couple days.. right now im waiting for my water pump and skunk2 intake manifold and gasket.. then I will have the engine all back together :thumb:
By Bouli
JDM-Chick wrote:
Bouli wrote:you've got that xtd clutch and flywheel form ebay ?

can you keep me updated when you've installed it ?

i'm looking for a good clutch-set and light flywheel atm.

I just installed it last night everything fits perfect came with bearing also

I got both from ebay very good deal and my buddy has the same set up in his turboed hatch but he has the stage 2 and he loves it..

the stock flywheel i took out was a good 15 pounds so this 8lb one should be awsome!

I will let oyu kno how she works on the road when i get her all back together in a couple days.. right now im waiting for my water pump and skunk2 intake manifold and gasket.. then I will have the engine all back together :thumb:

GReat !

My clutch is going to brake one of these days, gotta get a new one :thumb: Was thinking of an OEM clutch, but these XTD ar verry cheap.
By stefan
#12014 Exedy... 200 dollar ex shipping, so for 300 euro's, its on your doormat.
Ask Gerben!
By Civic_HatchSI
#12122 Well I just got home finished the swap saturday night we started friday nigth so didnt take to long to do.. wiring went well i use my stock harness off my d16 because the GSR harness was RHD.. the only wire i had to run was the Knock sencor and IAB.. the swap went pretty good its definatly a tight fit tho lol my PS pump is pretty close to the frame and the valve cover almost hits my hood so I may lower the engine down a tad more..

It fired up first try no problem sounds good... and wow does it ever hawl ass on the street! Il get some videos and dyno pull asap... anywasy Il shut up heres the pics!!! any questions on the swap feel free to ask me :D

BA BAM! now rocken the B series :D
By Benji_Esi
#12124 well done, a clean, sweet swap!

I'm jealous as hell!

:thumb:
By stefan
#12126 Wow, looking really good!!!
I can't wait to have one of my own...
By Greasedmonkey
#12135 Car looks great!!
By chnzgoofball
#12136 congrats!! looking good!!
By Civic_HatchSI
#12169 Thanks guys i just got the intake manifold today will install that soon :D

Now Im in the process of finding a decent header and thottle body
By teal_dx
#12171 they help with initial throttle response, but not much more unless you have a lot of other mods that call for a larger throttle body.

if your mods are on the light side, you can get the same improved response feel by tightening your throttle cable. then you won't have that lag of dead space at the top of your gas pedal when you push it.
By LaMbErT*
teal_dx wrote::woot: congrats and nice pics! The B fills the bay so nice. Your bay looks as clean as the day it left the factory. good job :thumb: :thumb:

x2 enjoy it gurl! :thumb:
By Civic_HatchSI
#12237 thanks guys! I actually got to take it for a good drive today and its run real good i just have to replace he O2 sencor seems to be running a bit rich.. i also adjusted the TPS sencor because it had a unstable idle but thats fine now.. the clutch definatly works awsome to its grabs good! very pleased with everything.. this is a swap i would definatly recommend worth every penny:thumb: