Post YOUR Hatchback here
By b20_link
kamikaza wrote:tell me about it, i'm from serbia :D but you can find front lights (stanley) for 50 euros. try little harder, i believe you can find it...are you singed in greek honda club?

so tru
By Reptile
#249374 This is a gift from a friend of my brother who owns a 2007 type R...
Injen intake from his type R.He installed new one and he gave me this for free:

He is a mechanic and we discuss about the progress of my civic..Whatever i wanna change on my civic if he can do it he will do it for free and if he brings me some parts ill only pay a friendly price for the parts he is working for free only on my civic :) Thats nice cause he makes me stop thinking about part price+mechanic's payment= installed part :)This Monday he'll be working on my car a general check up + he will try to get that air intake on if it fits.Cheers :D
By Reptile
#249376 Also this monday if i get some time from work and university ill take my car for new set of tires :)Im going for Michelin Pilot,what u guys think of those?i heard nice words for em./Comment :thumb:
By Reptile
#250273 After almost a month and a half since i got my car i managed to get my tires changed :)
Picture of my old tires:
New set of tires :thumb:

Also while i was getting my tires changed i took some time to look for any signs of rust..thank god i didnt find any rust at all...

Ill get some paint to spray my brakes i think red color would be nice...
More coming soon exterior,mechanichal and interior changes...Hope u like it
By HAFIL0_EG
#250538 nice progress on the hatch champ, i run the same tyres on the rear. any luck with head lights and tail lights for your hatch? looks like you have plenty of tread left on your old tyres, lol i change mine when i see canvas :headbang:
By 706josh
Reptile wrote:Then tell me what to do with the lights? :cry: They are getting filled up with water any time i wash the car or when it rains...I might face some electrical issues and ppl told me to change it as fast as possible otherwise im gonna pay again and again for light bulbs,wires etc

Trying to find some JDM ones the ones that come with stock civic and they're selling em more expensive that the other Aftermarket ones

Dude, it's your car. If you like those lights then get them! Don't let other people tell you what you should or shouldn't get. I personally kinda like the aftermarket ones myself. :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#250605 Nice hatch
By Reptile
Reptile wrote:
Then tell me what to do with the lights? Crying or Very sad They are getting filled up with water any time i wash the car or when it rains...I might face some electrical issues and ppl told me to change it as fast as possible otherwise im gonna pay again and again for light bulbs,wires etc

Trying to find some JDM ones the ones that come with stock civic and they're selling em more expensive that the other Aftermarket ones

Dude, it's your car. If you like those lights then get them! Don't let other people tell you what you should or shouldn't get. I personally kinda like the aftermarket ones myself. :thumb up:

Well im asking to get more opinions only for serious matters like my car f.ex maybe someone has something to tell me about the aftermarkets i like,some advantages or drawbacks of those lights..ill get some Aftermarket ones but now im thinking how to spent my money..work is going down the hill,my GF got fired and now im spending money like i have a family anyway i think the girl that i love is above the honda i ride right?
I got like 400 euros to spent until i get paid again(in 20 days that is) either ill save the money and go for suspenssion and springs that cost around 800euros or ill leave it stock and go for some exterior changes tint windows,new bumper cause old one is cracking all over,xenon lights,maybe spoon spoiler or projector headlights..i will see about this.Also Hafilo,dude,i bought the car with the tires i show in the first picture...the thing is that the tires are on that car since 2004...the tire was not tire any more...if someone spit on the road and i run over that with those tires when i hit the brake a great spin would start :D when it was raining i didnt go over 20 km/h cause i had to hit the brake if i see a kid or something 12 blocks away :D now i can rely on the car while running with 120-140 km/h and knowing that I wont be on any tree at the next turn...
By Reptile
#250652 1ACarlos thanks for the good words im working on it :)
706josh nice hatch u got there man wish mine was a black hatch too... :)

Wanted to mention that im noobie at shopping from Ebay and many things i searched for disappointed me with a great "SHIPPING TO:US,CANADA ONLY" label :'( im trying to find my parts from local stores but thats just hard.

Ill keep u guys updated,soon my Name's Day so ill get something as a gift for myself + some money from parents,brothers etc :)
By Reptile
#250658 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuBDQHOGUTM
those are the headlights im looking for but as u seen in the video when the lights are on at the inner corner of the headlight there is an amber/orange bulb..can it be replaced with a white so it fits the 2 rings color of light? i mean only amber light i want from the outter corners flashing when i wanna make a turn or something..
By Reptile
#251934 I didnt know where to post this since i searched all forum and i didnt find any "Road Trip" section.Well here is my very first 2 days trip i had with my car and GF :) this is where our country house is.Enjoy:

I totally love the last one is the best!If anyone could make me a Signature out of that photo would be really cool!And here's a pic of me lol

Yo guys :thumb:

Im the king of the world!!
By Reptile
#251940 I hope you guys liked the pics from my trip :)But also there was a black spot in all this joy...Some Motherf$%^r tried to break into my car :x :x :x

Here is a pic of the passenger door's lock:

As you see something(i say it was a screw driver)was inserted into the keyhole in order to force it open.Thank god it was middle of the day so that b@st@rd didnt have all the luxuries for a successful breaking into operation.
I dont know if all these should be posted in this thread but as for me i believe its the real progress...My priority now is to make sure that my car is safe that means alarm not the cheapest one but one that costs much and worths it.i think that its more important than exterior or interior changes
By Reptile
#253937 The progress is being delayed cause of some "family financial issues" u know i kinda need to pay 50% of bills etc cause i live with my bro and i dont take so much money to keep up with both house expenses and progress on hatch...also im w8ing for this months' salary to get my car to the mechanic...I noticed some wierd noices when im pressing the clutch like a squeeking noice+i think my timing belt needs to be changed and the last one is that sometimes when i try to turn on the car i turn the key to on position if it doesnt start in the very first second the engine light turn on...i try to turn it on again and for the next 5 minutes when i turn the key after 3-4 sec the engine light turns on....If i dont attempt to turn the car on for like 5 minutes after the last failed try then it turns on normally and have no prob...i dont know why it does that everything seems to be normal but i prefer to take it to my friend who is a mechanic before i change something into interior or exterior.he will charge me with too little money for a check up and fix up for these lil issues...Also new guy at work he told me about a junkyard that i can go and find anything i like VERY cheap...i didnt know about that one so ill prolly go and check it out at the weekend...Everything new ill keep u updated.I know it takes too long but its not the best season for my budget :cry: :(