Anything & Everything Off-Topic (Some material may be offensive)
By smokinsoljah420
#104455 :lol: your gonna hate me. lol! it might not stay teal for long lol.
By hatchin06
#104456 Aww come on :thumbdown: You really don't like it? Get a carbon fiber hood, paint your roof black, throw on some dope shoes and bam rockin a pimp coupe :thumb:
By smokinsoljah420
#104462 nah teals a great color. i just think that semi gloss black looks better lol!
By Greasedmonkey
#104494 Car looks good!! Much better than that thing you call a hatch!! :lol:

You will keep it the same color, or I will be paying you a visit to repo a teal car.

Your doing it wrong!!! its VTEC, not V-Tec...Hell Ill even take VTECH over that hyphen shit anyday.

No the auto to manual swap isnt hard at all. Done it a few times for friends. Get too it.
By CivicTypeR
#104545 He'll proberly put his rice lights on it...

Something for you to beat your mean over Greased.
By Greasedmonkey
CivicTypeR wrote:He'll proberly put his rice lights on it...

Something for you to beat your mean over Greased.

Not sure what the means over there in the UK, but here, its nothing. You did it wrong.
By teal_dx
#104560 I was gonna put the admin smack down on you two for fighting like girls in his new car thread... but then I noticed that he made it in the junk yard lol. Smokin... you know how things work around here (junk yard)
Carry on with the bickering guys :thumb: it's a free for all!
By Vti93T
#104590 admin smack down...I like it haha
By LaMbErT*
smokinsoljah420 wrote::lol: yea man. theres SO much this thing needs and truthfully i dont wanna deal with it. id MUCH rather have something that doesnt need this much work. body work especially. ill take pics tommorow with my chicks new cam and youll see what im really talking about lol! :thumb:

You just confused me with that comment...
By smokinsoljah420
teal_dx wrote:I was gonna put the admin smack down on you two for fighting like girls in his new car thread... but then I noticed that he made it in the junk yard lol. Smokin... you know how things work around here (junk yard)
Carry on with the bickering guys :thumb: it's a free for all!

lol i made it in the junk yard cause i dont have the car yet lol! Thanks bro! lol!

And sam no the ricer lights will not go on it. they will be going with the car along with the 17s. lol. you guys finally got me lol! :thumb:

Greasedmonkey wrote:Car looks good!! Much better than that thing you call a hatch!! :lol:
You will keep it the same color, or I will be paying you a visit to repo a teal car.
No the auto to manual swap isnt hard at all. Done it a few times for friends. Get too it.

Thank you! Tell me about it! i dont even think i can classify this wreck ads a hatch. As for the color, its growing on me every day that passes. lol! And sweet! i cant wait to swap it. Im picking the car up next week, i just talked to the dude 5 mins ago! :thumb: :woot:
By Greasedmonkey
#104680 Good deal! This will give you something to drive while you repair that thing you call a hatch. make it worthy.
By smokinsoljah420
#104701 :lol: nah dude im trading my hatch for it. plus hes giving me money on top of it! lol! :twisted: makes it even better! i dont have to worry about that damn hatch no more! dude wait untill you see the pics of the real damage of the hatch. keep an eye out for that thread.
By smokinsoljah420
#105325 :D i think i just might. :thumb: